1. Eliminates water
Combustible organic compounds in Helix 5-In-1 encapsulate free water in the fuel. Over time, the water "burns" off during normal engine operation.
2. Boosts octane by up to 2 points
E-10/E-15 gasoline absorbs moisture from the air, and if enough water is present will phase separate. 40-80% of the ethanol will be drawn away from the gasoline, forming two distinct layers. The top layer is gasoline with a lower octane, while the bottom layer is a mix of water and ethanol that will not burn. Helix 5-In-1 helps prevent phase separation in ethanol-blended gasoline.
3. Stabilizes fuel for up to 2 years
Helix 5-In-1's complex organic stabilizers hold petroleum compounds together.
4. Cleans injectors and carburetors
Helix 5-In-1 dissolves gums and varnishes in the fuel system for easier starting, smoother idle, more power and better acceleration; cleans carburetors and fuel injectors for better mileage; and dissolves deposits on injector tips to restore the spray pattern.
5. Lubricates fuel system components
Helix 5-In-1 contains an organic lubricant that coats the fuel system components to prevent corrosion and oxidation of metallic components and will burn cleanly and completely, leaving no ash deposits to foul rings, valves or plugs.
Helix 5-In-1 Ultimate Fuel Treatment is designed for use in motorcycles, snowmobiles, ATVs, watercraft, power equipment and all gasoline engines. It's recommended for use in all gasoline fuels, but specially formulated for ethanol blends. One 8 oz. (237 ml) bottle treats up to 16 gallons (60 liters) of fuel.
Use in all gasoline engines and equipment year-round to prevent all fuel contamination problems. Standard treatment ratio is ½ ounce per gallon (4 ml per liter). For longer-term storage, use 1 ounce per gallon (8 ml per liter).
CAUTIONS: CONTENTS HARMFUL. MAY IRRITATE EYES AND SKIN.
Do not swallow. May cause blindness if swallowed. Do not get in eyes or on skin or clothing. Do not breathe fumes.
Handle with care. Keep out of reach of children.
Wear rubber gloves and safety glasses. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Wash thoroughly after handling. Keep away from flames or sparks.
FIRST AID TREATMENT
Contains Butyl Cellosolve, Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether, n-Butyl Alcohol, Methyl Alcohol, Morpholine. If breathed in, move person into fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. If in eyes, rinse with water for at least 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water. If on clothes, remove clothes. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If vomiting occurs, have person lean forward. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Seek medical attention. Download the MSDS here.